Sunday, January 20, 2008

Numbers OK

Sun. Jan 20. 7:30 pm. Between plays while watching the Giants in Green Bay. Last Wed. had a rough day in H with biopsy and blood tests. Had to quit conducting concert band Wed. night. Wokeup feeling much better Thurs. My nephew David and I went to tryout trumpets at Dillons. Fun. Am playing more trombone and tuba. Fun. Today String Bass in an orchestra and tuba this afternoon in a brass 5. More Fun. Friday in the hospital we saw a number of my fellow patients and their wives. We have a very warm comraderie. Its a family of sorts, all caring and asking about each other. Sharing stories of numbers, chemos etc. Also worrying about each other. Nice people. My 1st round of the Clinical Trial is finished and it looks good for continuing on in another 2 weeks for another 3 months. Go Giants. Thanks for checking in here friends. I have to be sure to write every week or so. If I don't I have friends who get very worried. So, thanks for hanging in there. I'm doing good and am very happy for your support and your prayers. Next week is Carols and Rebekahs birthdays. Acquarians all here!! Peace. JIM

3 comments:

Randi said...

Hi, Jim. I'm sorry that the hospital visit was difficult, and I'm glad that you are feeling better now. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Love from all of us, Randi

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. The good thing is that the numbers were good. I'm sorry you had to go through an ordeal to get there though. At least the Giants won!

See you Sunday.

Much love,
Debra

Bucky Buchanan said...

GO GIANTS!

Glad to hear things are going well Uncle Jim. Sorry I've been so busy not to get up and see ya much lately. Hope you had a great trip to Florida... definately nicer down there this time of year, but I agree... Christmas lights on palm trees just isn't the same!
Love,
Bucky