Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shoshana Eve

Wed. May 7, 2008. 5:15. We leave tomorrow morning to go meet Shoshona Eve (named for my Dad, Elwood Buchanan). Carol spent last weekend there but I had gigs etc. So it's my turn to hold her. Also Friday is Grandparents Day in Ben's school, and the California Grandparents (The Harrises ) will also be there. We'll all have a grand time. Rebekah is doing well. Baby is good. Maayani is ecstatic. Can't wait.
Tonight rehearsal for the May 17/18 gigs. Yesterday went with John Sepe to Carnegie Hall to hear the Phila Orch do Mahlers 8th Sym. Great performance. Eschenbach. Fine trombone/tuba sound and bass section (Go Harold Robinson and team). We had a great day digging sounds. This am Carol and I hiked up in the Reservation. Perfect day for a hike. Birds etc. Enjoy this beautiful Spring. Peace. JIMBO

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. I hope you had a good time with the grands and meeting Shoshana Eve. Elfin & I had much fun with Millie, as usual.

Love,
Debra