Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day


2/13/10 6:00 pm. Enjoy this winter weekend with your lover. We're enjoying beautiful snow; walking, watching the birds, photo shooting as well. Just came from a JJ Blues Band Rehearsal and I hope you can come hear us play March 6th at Hat City Kitchen in Orange, NJ. We play 10 pm and 12 midnight, but the music starts at 9 pm, and the dinners are great. Carol and I ate there last night. Here's a picture of the band at MapleWoodstock 2 years ago.
I continue to talk to dear friends calling about diagnoses. I remember the support from so many of you when I rec'd a diagnosis. It is so important to talk positively about healing. There are many opportunities to get well, and being positive certainly helps the entire process. My prayers and support go out to those in need.
And so I keep playing music to try to bring joy, positive energy, and glorious sounds to my friends and beyond.
Love to all this Valentine's Day. Peace and good health. JIMBO

1 comment:

Randi said...

We'll try to make the show, Jim. Happy belated Valentine's Day! xxxxooo, Randi