Wednesday, November 22, 2006



Just got back from X Ray on 2nd Floor. Riccardo brought me back. Such a nice man. He's been an EMT, worked across the street at NY Hospital where Benjamin was bornCarolyn is my nurse today. Rounds are on the way. Since it's a teaching hospital, and a well organized place, they have teams of doctors and students on rounnds, just like TV!!!

Carolyn, like all my nurses, is trying to control the sugar with finger stick to gather numbers before a meal, here breakfast (it was high, 300 plus!). Then they use the new Pen to shoot me with insulin. 4 nurses so far said I was their 1st Pen patient. Carolyn explains she's experienced and handled everything with confidence.

I'm gonna lay down and put my feet up. That relieves the Edema bigtime.
Peace guys. Happy Thanksgiving. Carol and I will enjoy it here at MSKCC, that is Mem. Sloan Kettering Country Club!! I still haven't found the golf course or the steam room!!

No comments: