Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Space



Wed., May 19, 2010. 8:30 pm during the Yankees/Rays game. Ouch!! Just got back from taking some space up in Woodstock. Carol and I enjoyed a good day Mon there, then she worked Tues so I hungout there a couple of days. Digging the vibe. Reading, playing, building. My 30 plus year "This Old House" project. Met some new people, neighbors, musicians, and spoke to dear friends. Going back up for Memorial Day weekend. Love it. Working with my new 6 string bass to get a feel for that. Trying to do new things. Played basses, cello and Tubas in some duos Sun at Mayfest. Fun. Working toward 50th HS reunion in a few weeks. Looking forward. We're trying to keep healthy as well, but too busy, which is why I took off for the Woodstock house. A little space. Thinking about all my dear friends dealing with diagnosis and other issues....Sophie..Dick...John...Di....Barbara...Tricia..Peter.....Love you all and you know I'm on your side. Keep positive. JIMBO

1 comment:

Debra said...

The Woodstock House looks so beautiful. Glad you had a good time.

See you soon.

Lots of love
D.-