Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th, 2009


Sat., July 4, 2009.12:30 pm. I'm in MSKCC, since Monday, with pneumonia. Heart Arrhytmia complicated issues Tuesday/Wed. I had a 103 temp when admitted and developed a severe hack and rapid heart beat reaction to the pneumonia. It was scary, but the cardiologists got things under control quickly and turned me around. Today I feel good.I had to wear a an electrical telemeter monitor on my heart for 2 days. Carol has taken good care of me but I haven't been good company. Thanks Baby. I'm missing Woodstock and visiting RJ and Joe. Mildred is in Cornwall with Debra.Carol is home today gardening and taking a break. It's beautiful outside my window. I have to walk the halls. Good to see my 12th floor friends again. I did a few pastels this morning. Have my earphones for the itunes. Later. JIM

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Jim,

Well -- what are you doing back in the hospital gown? I was just catching up on the bookmarks folder I call "Friends Pages", clicked on your blog link -- and there you are, posting on the Fourth of July.

I hope you had some way to see the fab fireworks last night.

TOTALLY BUMBED that the Blues Band will not be heard at Maplewoodstock. Hurry back to us next weekend, or, to the real Woodstock, if you must! :-)

Fondly, Ellen

Randi said...

You look good, Jim! We'll see you tomorrow in person. Lots of love, Randi and Glenn