Wednesday, February 7, 2007

MidWeek Hello

So Mondays trip to Memorial Sloane K was easy. Dr. Berman says my counts are all high. A little bit of an overpeak right now. It'll settle. The cough is easing, gotta see my cardiologist about a new blood pressure therapy. So I feel now like a normal person, w/o disease. A trip to the diner does that!! Carol is enjoying this too. We now have no more trips to the H for 2 weeks. So, Concert Band tonight. Jazz Weekend here in Maplewood Fri and Sat. Sun a little party to go to. Hope to get a blues session in here again soon. Jazz too. Tbone and Tuba are still a bit of a push for me. I will try to ease back in. But studying classical guitar alot this week. Fun!! (Wed., 9:30 am)

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hi, Jim.

Such good news all around -- I'm so happy!

See you Sunday for retirement party #?????

Love you,
Debra

Randi said...

Love to start off my day with this kind of news! Lots of love, Randi

Anonymous said...

jimbo: excellent news! we're thinking about you. sending you love and good energy. fran & geoff