Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

Sun. 10 am. Today is the second day of feeling real normal and not like a patient. Fri. morn I went to World of Music w John to hang and Carol called the docs about my cough. So at 1 pm back to the H for a checkup; Lung X ray, swab nostrils etc, and after bloodwork I needed a transfusion. So 8 hours later we trek home. A long day sitting in hospital beds and chairs. But Carol was right, I needed blood. But the cough is still a mystery. I'm easing up on Lisinopril which can cause this kind of reaction.
Yesterday John and Jerry came by and we went to the diner. Great hang. So much fun. Then a quiet afternoon playing guitar, watching tv. Then last night CB and I went to Centanni to dig Vic Juris and Greg Rivkin and have some pasta. Good. Today brunch with Kappy, then meet Susan , then play duos with Bob, then the game (or Bdway Classics on WLIW). So I'm hoping at tomorrows checkup I find that I finally will not need bloodwork and that I'm somewhat in remission. I feel like it today. In March I'll be having another Bone Marrow Biopsy or aspiration to see how things are going and start the next round of Chemo. Meantime press on to feel better, visit the Grands and catch up with you all. JIMBO

No comments: