Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Checkup and Schedule

Tues. April 17, 2007 . 3:30pm. Yesterday CB drove us to MSK for a checkup. All bloodwork looks good. A little anemic (low Red Blood Cells) but not to worry says Dr. Berman. No transfusion needed. Then had a Bone Marrow aspiration procedure. Results will be available in about 10 days or so. Meantime trying to schedule next Chemo for May 7th. So, I should be in H 5/7-5/13/07. Feeling good. Practicing. Listening. Trying to get out to see people. Hope to go see the Grands right before I go back to H. I took the pastels I did in the H to Staples of all places to experiment with copying and enlarging (to 20"x30"). Fun. Want to begin working bigger as well. Get some beautiful paper. Had a wonderful lunch with Alan and Elaine yesterday. Susan wrote this really nice article about me in Matters Magazine and another soon to be published in local Rec newsletter. I'm amazed at the healing support for me when dealing with this disease. The support from Community, and family, and friends. The caring phone calls, food, blood, prayers, notes, and cards. Amazing. Thanks. JIMBO

1 comment:

Debra said...

I hope you & Carol are practicing some ancient bacchanalian rites down in Cape May, NJ. If not, then I'm sure you're enjoying the beautiful weather.

See you when you get back.

Love,
Debra & Elfin