Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cold Spring

Tues., April 10, 11:25 am. Yeah it's cool out there, but beautiful. I'm waiting to see when the cherry blossoms will peak in Branch Brook Park. What a treasure. Had a fine Seder at Randi and Glenns on Easter Sunday late afternoon. Also a magnificent Easter gathering at Bruce and Judys early afternoon. Great food and family fun. We're lucky. Fun photos from 40 years back to present!! Carol is off to Westfield Library. I'm talking etc. about SummerMusic and MapleWoodstock to all. Volunteers to help run things. We'll see. I'll be tied up but things can still happen. Am feeling stronger but was a bit tired yesterday, like last Monday. I guess Mondays I have to recover from the weekends. But I don't think it's blood count related, so I think I'm ok. Next Monday will be checkup time, biopsy etc. Thanks to all for your support and blood and platelets and prayers. Have a beautiful Spring.
Go Yankees!!
JIMBO

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. It was great to see you & everyone else on Passover. Today is another beautiful day and not as cold.

See you soon - lots of love,
Debra

Randi said...

Hi, Jim. Just so you know, Glenn and I were worn out on Monday, too! I loved your art work. See you soon. Lots of love from all of us, Randi