Thursday, July 19, 2007

From Riv and Greg

Thurs. July 19; 5:00 pm. From my daughter:Mom and Dad - Please forward this and post it on your blog

Thank you all for your support! I have already surpassed my goal of raising $2,200. This amazing support has been felt by Jim and our whole family since my father's diagnosis and is greatly appreciated.

If you have not yet made a contribution, please donate through Greg's web page:

http://www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/tntncaGHarris

Greg and I are running together in August and he is running the Marine Corps Marathon in October. Greg is working toward a fundraising goal of $3,300.

Thank you again,

Rebekah and Greg
ps: I'm doing fine in the hospital. John came to give platelets, getting alot of support. Thanks Riv and Greg and everyone. JIM

No comments: