Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good News



Here is my 6 year old Grandson Ben digging the sounds on my laptop. That's his own photography, electrifying isn't he?? He performs at Strathmore Music Center this week with his Music Camp. He's also quite a dancer.
Todays report says my blasts are at less than 1%, the lowest number yet. On Monday the Doctor informed me that the DNA had changed after the 2nd Chemo. This is also good news and means the Chemo is working. So I go back for my (hopefully) last round of Chemo on Monday for 5 or 6 days. Then I usually have 3 weeks or so in isolation at home trying not to get a fever or infections. MapleWoodstock is this weekend, Ill be playing at 3 pm Sat. Last weekends Band Concert sounded great.
Don't forget Riv and Greg's Run Labor Day weekend for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. See the last 2 posts to donate.
My good friend and colleague Bill Sempier started his Chemo and Radiation this week up in Vermont. Lets add Bill to our prayer lists. And again thanks to all for your support, prayers, cards, blood, platelets, thoughts and good wishes. Peace. JIMBO

2 comments:

Matt said...

Great news. We are so happy!!

Love,

Erica and Matt

Lori Riter said...

Thank you Jim for all of the great blogs and pictures! I'm so glad that you are getting healthy. We will continue to be praying for you with this last treatment. I wish I could be there with you. I would love to make it north soon.

Way to go Becky and Greg! Tye has been marathoning for about 3 years and loves it. Maybe we can make it up for the race. Send on some details. I really don't know how he trains in this South Florida heat.

Love,
Lori