Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Leukemia Run


Here are Greg and Riv visiting me in the hospital last Thanksgiving. (JB)
In addition to my daughter running in Virginia Beach over Labor Day weekend to raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society my wonderful Son-in-Law Rabbi Greg Harris is also running. Carol asked me to tell everyone that this organization has provided some very real support for us since my diagnosis including support to our family for visitations to see me in the hospital, and workshops for patients and caregivers. So thank you for supporting the cause. JIMBO
Rabbi Greg ran in the Marines Marathon in Washington DC last fall and has been keeping up his training since that time. Here is his website for the Virginia Beach run:

http://www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/tntncaGHarris


Rabbi Greg Harris
Congregation Beth El of Montgomery County

No comments: