Monday, July 9, 2007

Run Baby Run


From my daughter Rebekah, seen here with her daughter Maayan:

> Hello - As you may know my father, Jim Buchanan, was diagnosed with
> leukemia this year. He has been doing very well and in honor of his
> strength and spirit, I am running the Virginia Beach Rock and Roll 1/2
> Marathon to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am aiming to
> raise $2200 by August 15. Please join me in supporting the Leukemia
> and Lymphoma Society by making a contribution in my dad's honor.
>
> Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly & securely.
> You will receive email confirmation of your donation and I will be
> notified as soon as you make your donation. I thank you in advance for
> your support and your generosity!
> http://www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/GoRiv -

Rebekah (Riv) Harris PS
> - Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage
> them to donate as well!
>

4 comments:

Randi said...

Wow--Go, Boo! We'll make a contribution. I'm very impressed! Lots of love to all of you,
Randi

Debra said...

I can't get over that picture of Maayan. I'm in love.

It was great to see you on Sunday - I hope all went well.

Run, Becky, Run.

Love,
Debra

James Buchanan said...

I better get a picture of Benjamin up here soon or I'll be in trouble. Again, thanks everyone for your support, prayers, caring thoughts. JIMBO

Bruce Jr said...

What a beautiful family we have!

You go, Becky!

Love you guys...stay cool Uncle Jimmy.

Love,
Brucie