Thursday, September 20, 2007

All OK

Thurs. 9/19;11:45 am. Just got the phone call: no cancer, no fungal on my liver!! It must have been a piece of bacon tryin' to hookup! Hah!! So, will need to continue an anti something (I'm not sure which, anti-biotic or anti-fungal???) but other than that I'm clear. Now onto the Clinical Trial which will require extensive visits to my 2nd home (no, not the Woodstock home, the upper East Side Country Club known as Memorial Sloan Kettering). In any case, Carol is hugely relieved. We'll keep you posted on this mopup operation Vaccination process. Meantime I visited my Internist today to catch him up on my progress. He's been on the mend as well. Doing good now, new office etc. Gotta go send photos we took last night of Ben, me and John....New Jazz Trio, for our Oct. 20th Jazz Weekend gig at Burgdorff. See you soon. Again, thanks for your support. JIMBO

5 comments:

Debra said...

Need I say how happy I am?????

I don't think so.

Love you & enjoy Woodstock,
Debra

Glenn Metsch-Ampel said...

There's an internet-wide celebration going on right now in response to this amazing news. From Montclair to Monroe, Old Bridge to NYC, Bethesda to PA, we're jumping for joy. Big Jim eats the bear, again! Can't wait to see you and Carol...
XO,
Glenn

Matt said...

HURRAY!!!

Barbara said...

Yippee!!! Yes! Yes!

Lori Riter said...

Praise God! What great news.