Friday, January 12, 2007

Consolidation

Friday, 9am. Sent a post last night that never got on. Oh well, try to catchup now. Been here since Wed. Checked in, bloodwork, X rays, dinner, 7 pm 1st Chemo, 7am Thurs 2nd bag. Now no bags until tonight 7 and tomorrow 7 am. So far so good. Visits are still ok. Probably reactions will be moderate and from home next week. Deb and Carol last night. Bob's coming over today if he can. I've been seeing Dr. Berman daily since this is her week for rounds. All very clear and encouraging. 1st day nurse was Mariah, and I see Katrina. Yesterday and today Bob is my nurse; he's very experienced and confident/competent as all the staff is. Food is still good. I'm in my original room, 1221A. New curtains and new Vitals station. Some folks have been here since before the holidays. Oi!! I'm glad I got home for that time. Enjoying gifts of music CDs and DVDs. Thanks. Cool. Also thanks for all that blood and platelets guys. Cards, prayers, the works. Enjoyed playing some music before coming back in. Had a session at Bob's . Fun. So far so good. Carol is amazing with all she deals with, bills, running in and out of town here. Thanks Baby. Riv calls me everyday on her lunch hour. Beautiful. Thanks for all your support and prayers. See you soon. Should be home sometime Monday barring any problems. JIMBO

2 comments:

Randi said...

I am inspired by your positive attitude, Jim! I'm glad that you are feeling so well. I'll talk to you later. Lots of love, Randi

Debra said...

Good Morning, Jim. It was so nice spending time with you and Carol last night. You looked great.

I might see you later today - definitely over the weekend.

Love you,
Debra