Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thurs. at 8:30 pm. Just got our internet connection back. Thanks Carol and Larry. 1st 2 bags of Chemo are done, no problemo Chemo Sabbe!! (Ode to Mike). This is Consolidation Chemo, so it appears I will not be as troubled as last time. I thank all of you giving blood, platelets etc. It all helps me and others who are in need. Tonight a Balladeer came by, sang a tune about a painter. Turns out it was autobiographical and the painter is his girlfriend. Another patient asked him "Did you Marry this girl??" Hah!!
So, I'm able to see folks if you want to come by. No appointment necessary, I'll be here at least until Mon morning barring any complications. It's been amazing seeing the wonderful nurses again, Mariah, Katrina, all of them. What a team. Docs too. The room and bed I'm in is the exact one I first came to Nov.13th. 1221A. Weird!! New curtains and vitals machines, but other than that the same. Thanks to friends I'm surrounded by wonderful CDs and DVDs to dig on my MacBook. Fun. So, I gotta pee, into that little bottle. They count every ounce!! Love and Peace and Thanks. JIMBO

No comments: