Friday, January 26, 2007

Ready for Weekend

Fri. Jan 26th at 9 pm.
It's been a difficult day. Thursday was very quiet. Lots of sleep and listening to music. Today John picked me up at 7:15 am so we could get to my 8:45 am apptmt. in the hospital for bloodwork and decisions. They gave me more platelets. John donated more platelets at 11:00. Thanks John. So we met up again at 12:30 to come home. At 1:30, I went right to sleep. Beat. It didn't turnaround until after supper. Now seem to have some energy and strength. Hopefully the weekend will be better. Still missing parties, gigs, concerts etc. Maybe next week. So, thanks to John, Carol had a day home with Mom and took care of some home stuff. She's been so busy with my apptmnts this was a nice day for her. Carol prefers to go with me when we see the doctors, so she knows what's going on. Today however I didn't see any doctors, just did what the bloodtest said needed to be done (all setup by Docs on Wed.). Next apptmnt. is Monday at 8:15 am. Hopefully I'll be making my own WBCs by then.Have a good weekend. JIMBO

2 comments:

Randi said...

Hope that you are feeling stronger soon, Jim. We're thinking of you every day. All our love, Randi

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. I hope your weekend was better and that today's doctor's appointment is easier. Thinking of you and sending all our love,
Debra & Elfin