Monday, January 22, 2007

Update, Mon. Jan. 22.

Mon, 5:45 pm. Just got back from checkup. Needed more Platelets (Thanks again John S!!). Same as Fri. Friday Rich E. took me to H. It was cool traveling through his old stampin grounds. Alot has changed in recent years. We left here 12:45 pm and didn't get home until almost 8 pm. Alot of waiting for platelets, then it takes and hour or more to take them. All my cells are down (as planned) and I'm on another anti biotic or anti-viral for mouth sores etc. Doc says I'm real vulnerable now and have to get back in the H if any fever or chills/ So far OK. So, the Chemo is doing it's job, even though this is 1 week since I left the H. I have another week to be careful, then things should improve. Wed. we have an 8:45 am appt. So, I won't be hanging out much this week. Got a chance to get up to see Deanne on Sat., then over to 1978 to see their new exhibit. Sun. got to Barnes and Noble and ate a steak at Charlie Browns, but now have to really stay close to home. Feel a slight sore throat. Enjoyed both games yesterday. Carol drove me in today. Keep in touch by phone, but no visitors yet. If you can give blood and/or platelets please call Memorial Sloane and give; in NYC only. Thanks, Peace. JIMBO

No comments: