Wednesday, November 22, 2006

5th and last day of Chemo


Caroline is hooking up my last blast. Our numbers are way down, everything is working, and I'm feeling good. Especially since my delicious Sole Filet. Glenn, Jerry Tedesco and Gary Shippy were in to see me. All great loving men. Carol has a cold and is on antibiotics so she can't come, maybe later tomorrow, we'll check with Dr. Nicole LaManna in the am rounds.
Thanks Jerry and Dawn for the wonderful concert video. Joy. Tonight I'm going to try to do some video messaging with Kim and Justin in Fla.Tomorrow with Bruce and his gang in Jersey. I'll let you all know how we do, then we can all do it. Alex is setup also in Millburn. I'm sure Austin is setup too, so, time to communicate.

2 comments:

Chris Dickson said...

Jim ... Shippy's PO'ed that his picture didn't make the Bassman's Blog ... He whined about it at dinner last night (kidding) ... Our 2nd Annual Dinner of Thankfulness & Abundance ... Steak & beers at St. James Gate on Shippy because he had the audacity to bet against my beloved Mets!! Made our way over to Cent'Anni's for a nightcap and some blues ...

It sounds like you're doing good and things are going well. That's great news ... And something to be thankful for on this Thanksgivingest of days ... I'm sorry to her Carol's under the weather. Please let her know if she needs anything (leaves raked, recycling, errands) to call ... Please!

I've got some new country tunes I've got to get on a disc for you ... I just got John Fogerty's Blue Ridge Rangers CD and it is a blue-print for what we were talking about ... Donna says "Hi" and sends her love. Hey, your favorite former pupil is playing keyboards in her church band! Donna's nervous about playing in front of people, but she'll do fine ...

Be good, my friend.

Liora and Daniel said...

Jim-I think it was the 1999 Thanksgiving that I was a guest at the NJ Buchanan household. Well, it's the 7th year, a year of rest-taking a sabbatical I see...hope you have a room with a view. I am sending you so much love, healing prayers and warm wishes from sunny Berkeley where we will be thinking of you during this time of recovery. Much Love, Liora Brosbe