Monday, November 20, 2006

Continuing Bassman's story

2nd post.
So I'm in the second day of Chemo (Michael Brecker refers to us as "Chemosabbies and "Sloan Rangers"), but I still have energy, enthusiasm, I can't believe I'm sick. Maybe this is a cheap way for me to be on ER or something. Somebodys making footage and money off this charade!!
But I'm sure my feel good days will be moderated soon. Carol and Riv and Debra and Randi and Glenn have set me up well with MacBook, Videos, PJs, books (Thanks Rabbi Greg, you're a dream of a son-in-law; you too Travis, you're a wonderfully loving nephew) and Julie setup the blog. And everyone is helping.
Got my guitar bedside. We got 24/7 coffee (hey Katrina, just add a bag a Joe to my tree!!!) and ice water (very much needed for Chemo flush) etc. It's 4:45 am I'm going for a walk around the hood. See whassup! Who's new, who's moved out, etc.
Everybody keep sending those e mails, and check me out.
I've been wanting to do some writing for a while, so here we go.

1 comment:

alexis said...

Quite the place you are in..Walking around and visiting at 4 am and not getting yelled at! Maybe next time I see you,you can play for me while I tap for you!Alexis