Thursday, November 23, 2006



Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! Riv and Greg werehere most of the day, as were Elfin, Debra and Matt. Carol has a cold but should be ok tomorrow. Katrina will be happy my daughter decluttered the room a bit. Looks and feels better.
Of course we had a good Turkey dinner here at Hotel/MSK!! Took a few walks. Opened some wonderful mail. Thanks everybody.
I'm getting alot of rest now, no roomate and it's been quiet here. Poor Katrina is running like crazy, I assume there is a reduced staff. In any case thanks for the calls, cards, greetings. Before you come up call me or Carol 1st to check my ability to have visitors.More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lori Riter said...

Hey Uncle Jim,
Your looking great! Glad to hear you had a happy Thanksgiving. I miss you!
Lots of love and prayers,
Lori

David Guyet said...

Jim, I was sad to learn from AL and Janet that you are in SKMCC, but relieved to be able to see your blog and to track your progress. You are in the best place in the world for treatment, and you will get well. Needless to say, my best wishes are streaming to you and Carol in this message and in my thoughts, continuously. When you are back on your feet, you both need to get down here for a boat ride. I took Al and Janet out to lunch on the boat when they were here, and embarrassed myself by running the boat into a sandbar after we left the restaurant on Longboat Key. We managed to get the boat off the bottom, and when you visit I promise not to do that again. Get well soon! David