Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday, Dec 22, 1 pm. Well the Grandchildren are on the way and I'm ecstatic!! Today I wore socks 1st time (1/2 day only), so edema is getting under control. Last night the most extraordinary thing happened, 25 friends from the Two Towns in Harmony chorus, and some of our rocker buddies, showed up to sing Christmas Carols to me. What a scene, I laughed with joy, and cried, and sang along a bit (my voice is still very challenged). Vicki and Helene wrote a song about me to "Frosty the Snowman" called "Jimbo the Bassman". Hah!! It was amazing. Reminding me a bit of what Billy sang on the other blog. Extraordinary. Fun.
The gig Wed night was fine. Band sounded great; good crowd, and Chris and Centanni provide extraordinary ambience and food, and wine!! Gas. Love to see the swing dancers out there.
Carol is over to Zaydas buying the Kosher food for the long weekend. Picking up a few gifts here and there. Several friends are visiting, we love to dig the music together. I'm trying to keep all the guitars tuned and working on my changes. Bass too now. Well somebodys here, gotta go. Peace and a good holiday all. JIMBO

1 comment:

Debra said...

Good morning to you & Carol:

Just wishing you a happy Anniversary!!!!

Love,
Debra & Elfin