Sunday, December 3, 2006




Sun, Dec,3 at 10;45 AM. Sunny, cool. Yesterday I enjoyed listening to Band music with Vivian and Jim. Then Ben W and Sue Dillon came by to report on M4K and hang. Nice. CB came by around dinner time and we had a quiet night digging the Dog shows on the tube. Am trying to make WBC's!!!Balancing an occasionally tempermental Digestive track (think BRILLO!) with my desire to eat normal amounts of food. Taking Lozenges for me throat, rough.
Rivka is on the train from DC to Penn Sta., and CB will join us fo a violil/double bass recital at 2 pm on the 15th floor Rec Ctr. We're all looking forward to it. I started watercolor, have my teachers (Evelyn Graves) chart with me and am painting my bed scene to start. Gotta go save energy for later. Love, JIMBO

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. It's Debra & Millie checking in with you. We hope you enjoyed the concert. It's great that you're able to be up and around more and taking on some creative projects. We'll see you soon and in the meantime we send you all our love.

Love,
Debra & Millie

chicago kid said...

Hello Jimbo!
Looking really good in the pictures from Sunday! I would love to come hang with you but since I see sooooo many students with who knows what germs, it's probably best for me to stay away for a while. An old friend from Los Angeles sent me a live recording of Ray Charles singing makin' whoopie Its great 'cause he sings about his troubles with his wife and how he gets into trouble for makin whoopie with his "friends" he meets on the road. Very funny. I'll make an mp3 and send it to your e mail. Talk soon and lots of love from the Kariotis clan.
love ya
alex

Debra said...

Monday Morning --- Good morning, James. I hope you had a good night. We had a good visit with Millie -- Randi, Glenn & Dylan came over and Elfin & I left Glenn wrestling with your DVD player! I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Lots of love,
Debra