Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Its Tuesday

That's Bahati who came to hangout and dig some tunes last night. Well I have to thank all our friends for the delicious food. Last night Phyllis's Chicken Caciatore, Sunday Brians Orzo salad and chicken, Brendas amazing healing Chicken soup, Jon's Chili and Chicken, this week Billy brings by some crockpot healing food, I loved Suzy's Lasgna, fab. So thanks all. Yesterday morning was a gas at the Pancake house with the JCHS retirees. My legs (Edema/burns) and sugar are still the big problems, but were dealin'. Ellin, the Diabetic Educator at MSKCC called me and spent 1/2 hour over the phone going over the numbers, the diet etc. Such care. Today we have a 2 pm with ENT at MSKCC. Tomorrow 2 apptmnts. Hope to get a new Christmas tree today, the old one has had it. Can't wait to digout the pld Christmas balls and lights. Lotta memories. See you all soon. JIMBO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gotta keep 'em decorated! merry and happy, fran

ermatt said...

Hi Jim!

I guess there is no food shortage! See you soon.

LOve,

Erica and Matt

Claudia said...

Hi Jim,
So happy that you are back in your own little abode. I am sure that things will only improve. Love reading your blogs. Keep writing I am checking in on you.
We all miss you in Caldwell
Love
Claudia

Debra said...

Good morning, Jim. Great to read your latest entry. You are getting such great care. It's wonderful. Elfin & I will be thinking of you while you have your appointments today.

Love to you, Carol & Millie,
Debra