Friday, December 1, 2006



It's 1 am Sat Dec 2.Recent relative good hours all related to no fever.I've had again simple appetite, thoughts, plans and goals, because no fever. And my lover was here to support me, Carol helps me out immensely, and puts up with my abuse. I had a long interesting meditation with an arts professional today. I can get deeper with a professional taking me. I'm a yoga/arty kinda guy, very willing to go there. The long session went many places, but resulted in my working throughsome papercut expression w cuttings, origami, shaping. Ahhhhhhhh...........Oooooommmmmmmmmmm..........
Finally I'm getting Lozenges for my damaged voice. Relief. The Maalox procedure is helping the "Brillo intestines"....I finally rec'd permission to walk outside my room today, good for my lungs!! and legs. Which btw are a ton of Edema today, probably carrying extra 10 lbs on my ankles. OI Vey!!! Carol used cold compress to offer relief. They still pump me with alot of antibiotics, antiinflamatories, anti Virals, , anti Funguses etc. etc.. All to keep me alive until I (Please God, soon!) start to make my own goood cells again.
Well have a good weekend guys, SCYO Concert, M4K etc.
I love you all.JIMBO

6 comments:

Randi said...

You look fantastic, Jim! Great to see.....XXXXOOOOO, Randi, Glenn, Elana, annd Dylan

Anonymous said...

Jimbo: i second what jeff and deborah said!!!! Fran

ermatt said...

Hi Jim:

Great to hear from you as always. Erica and I are sending our love, energy and positive thoughts to you.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Love,

Erica and Matt

Elana said...

hey uncle jim, i read your blog again today - now that i have access for it i check it faster than you can write :) i'm in ny right now with the ampels, and my cousins are here with me dying to write a message. here's emily:

Hello Uncle Jim I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and just wanted to send you our love.<3

here's samantha:

Hello! : ) i juts wanted to let you know that i was thining of you and thatt i missed u lots and lots! I hope yoiu get better soon! Luv Ya! Sammie

and here is allison, their youngest sister who is three (and a half she demands i specify) who wants to type something out herself to send you her good wishes and love:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllison1234567899999

we love so much uncle jim and as you can see we are all thinking of you every second. you look incredible in your pictures, i cannot wait until i can see you.

love love love,
lani

Riv said...

Hey man. Just getting Riv ready to come visit tomorrow. We had havdalah tonight with Maya and Sarah so Benjamin was really excited.

Maya's older brother has been learning electric guitar so he played all 8 minutes of Stairway to Heaven! He was really good.

See you this week.

Love,

Boo, Greg, (and sleeping) Benjamin and Maayan

abe bunis said...

Dear Jim, Thank you for the wonderful newsy blog. I wish you strength as you and Carol face the wimdmills. Your description of the view of the bridge from Sloan was so reminiscent of my own stay there. May God guide the hands of your physicians. I miss your trombone. With love, abe bunis