Saturday, December 16, 2006



Saturday, 4 pm. Alex and Tom came by today for a nice visit. And Laurie and Bruce dropped by Thurs night. Got to the Parkwood Diner for breakfast at 8 am so Carol could go to aerobics. Then I spent more time on the Christmas tree and lights.
Mildred keeps me on my toes, she usually cleans up my plate about 2 seconds after the last morsel is gone!!. Digging my videos of musicians. It's a good time in my life to lay back, dig some sounds and get inspiration. Feeling stronger each day. Today is the first day w/o pain in the feet/legs due to Edema. Things are better. Sugar too.
Happy Chanukah everybody. Don't the candles look beautiful?? Our favorite Menorah is a group of Klezmer musicians, shiny brass. Love'em. Peace and Love. JIMBO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest jim: thank you for blogging and posting photos. we really enjoy seeing everyone. it's cold here in the bay area this morning - 37 degrees F.
stay warm and well. love franni!

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. Your weekend sounds wonderful. I'm glad Millie is keeping you in line.

Talk to you and see you soon.

Love to you, Carol & Millie,
Debra

Debra said...

Tuesday -- Good morning, Jim! It was good to talk to you last night and to hear that yesterday went so well. I'm getting ready to sing at the Ford Foundation's annual Carols in the Garden -- singing "I'll be Home for Christmas". Fun! See you Saturday.

Love you,
Debra

Debra said...

Wednesday -- Hi, Jim!

Just staying in touch on your blog until we stop by on Saturday. We're looking forward to seeing you, Carol, Millie & Becky! Yippee.

Love you,
Debra