Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Holding Steady

Tues. 9:30 am. Feeling good. Had 3 visitors yesterday. Thanks Bob, Vivian, Debra. Concert of Choral Music last night. Very good. Mariah is back today. Yahoo!! Just heard from Rabbi Jon Kligler, just checking in. He was concerned that I was back in the hospital, but assured him I'm doing fine. Happy Shavuot everybody. So Dr. Berman was very happy with the nose today. It took 5 days last time around as well, plus another 5 days for the numbers to come in. So, I'm hoping I can go home Friday if not before. Meantime I'm titling and organizing my drawings and doing more upstairs. Practicing guitar as well. Bob and I jammed yesterday. It's great to be able to challenge the mind while convalescing here. I've asked for street clothes, I'm tired of the gowns and pajamas. Finally slept through last night with a bit of Ambien as help. Feel better as a result. Keep enjoying this beautiful spring. Practice your changes. Hang by your thumbs. JIMBO

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. I'm glad you got a good report from Dr. Berman. It was great to see you and Vivian yesterday and the concert was beautiful.

Hope to see you in Maplewood soon.

Love you,
Debra