Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Checkup and Schedule

Wed., May 30. 4:06 pm. Just got back from Dr. Bermans checkup. All the WBC counts are up. Hemoglobin has a little more to climb, but no transfusions today. Lookin' good. Next appointment next Wed. Final (hopefully!!) Chemo round will be middle of July. I will need a ride next Wed. at 8 am. Give me a call if you can help. So then Carol and I ran over to the Metropolitan Museum to check out the Greek and Roman Galleries, then the Roof/Stella exhibit, then Modern and other Stella room. Cool. Now to get playing some bass, tbone, artwork etc. Tonight SwingTown. Fri. work on SummerMusic stuff. See ya soon. JIM

1 comment:

Lori Riter said...

Thank you for continuing to keep us posted through this blog. I love to hear the updates. Life is busy, so this is nice because I check it regularly at odd hours of the day! Hope we can make it up to NJ sometime this summer and visit with you, maybe even check out this diner I'm reading so much about! Continue to get strong!
Love you lots!
Lori