Sunday, May 27, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

Sun., May 27th, 10:15 am. Well the numbers are up enough to let me home, but first I have to take some Platelets, which means Benadryl, which means High as a kite. OK. Carol will be here about 2, then I should be on my way by 4pm (we can't wait!!). I hope to go hear/see the parade tomorrow. Last year Rebekah, Ben and Maayan were here to walk in the parade, we had a ball. Hope you all are enjoying the BarbQs, picnics, ball games, beach etc. I'm catching up to you. See y'all soon. I'm outta here.Thanks Katrina, Mariah, Clarissa, Lucy, Nan, Connie, Jeaneau, Michelle and all the other nurses and assistants. JIMBO

3 comments:

Matt said...

Jim,

We are so glad to hear you are home. That's great news.

Love,

Matt and Erica

Glenn Metsch-Ampel said...

Welcome home, Jim! Hope you had a restful and rejuvenating Memorial Monday. As soon as you're up to it, we look forward to see you. Can't wait to hear your take on the new Michael Brecker CD. Love to you and Carol.
XO,
Glenn, Randi, Elana & Dylan

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. So glad you're home. It was good seeing you on Saturday but even better seeing you in your own living room.

Love to you, Carol & Millie,
Debra