Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Numbers

Sat., May 26, 2007, 5:10pm. Well the numbers finally started to climb today. The Docs say if my Neutrophils can maintain .5 for 2 days I can go; then a young Doc came in around 11 am with the good news, my Neutrophils came in at 1.2, the WBCs are at 2.4. So, I figure if I have good numbers tomorrow morning I will get out of here tomorrow afternoon. I'd love to get home for Monday. Meantime Carol and Debra are here, and I haven't needed any blood or platelets yet today, but I'm just finishing my 3rd bag of anti-biotics this afternoon. So, I have protection. I'm looking forward to getting back to the diner and maybe catching some live music. Finished a few more pastels. Gotta go order dinner, but I hope to see y'all soon. Thanks for your support. JIMBO

1 comment:

Randi said...

We are so happy to hear that your numbers are on the way up, Jim! I hope you come home tomorrow. I'll check in to plan a visit once you are home. Love you lots, Randi