Friday, May 18, 2007

Rock & Run Info, June 10th

Found a postcard here with all the details. I imagine run registration should be done in advance. at
www.mskcc.org/rockandrun . This will be a 5K run/walk, post race brunch, kids zone, live music and health and fitness activities.
Date: June 10, 2007. Location: Hudson River Park's Pier 46 (across from Charles Street). Time: Run, 9am; Walk, 9:30 am.
Post race celebration 10am-2pm..

Proceeds to benefit MSKCC's Cancer Survivorship Program. For more inf0 call 646-227-3885.
e mail: rockandrun@mskcc.org.
So if you'd like to join us celebrating and supporting Cancer survivors, and have a great time, c'mon by. JIMBO

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hi, Jim. I'm sorry you're back in the chicken shack, but hopefully it will be a short sojourn. I'd planned to visit on Saturday, but will spend time with Millie instead. I'll be by as soon as I can.

See you soon.

Lots of love,
Debra

Randi said...

Hi, Jim. I don't think we'll make it to the run/walk, but we will make a donation. I heard you are doing more good artwork, so I'm looking forward to seeing it. Hope you are feeling well. Lots of love, Randi

Budo said...

Hi Jimbo: I just returned from visiting Laurie in her new house in Glocester...went with Kathy Deguire..remember her from Harmonium? A great new place, quet and spacious and near the ocean. She says they will have to carry her out of this one coz she ain't moving again!

Sorry about your recent stay at SK though I'm glad it's over and resolved. Stal healthy and active.

Love, Bud

P.S. Had dinner with Joan last night and she, as well as Laurie sends her love and best wishes.